Financial Advisor / Registered Representative
We are seeking a qualified individual for career opportunity to facilitate continued expansion of the firm. We are a comprehensive financial services firm committed to building relationships by helping people make smart choices, while establishing a solid foundation for today and a clear vision for the future.
We offer comprehensive training and support during a four -year training program. New Advisors work closely with Senior Advisors in initiating, developing, and implementing financial strategies for clients. A position with us may provide high income potential, but your ultimate success depends upon your self-motivation and the ability to perform in this demanding field.
Financial advising provides what most people look for in a career:
- Independence – Once established, Financial Advisors are able to enjoy flexibility in their schedule.
- Impact - Bringing fulfillment to clients' lives through thoughtful and thorough financial advising.
- Income - Experienced advisors have the ability to be paid well for the work they do for clients.
Is a Career as a Financial Advisor Right for You?
An ideal Financial Advisor candidate is someone seeking a meaningful career where they can make a positive impact in others' lives. Advisors have the opportunity to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that many people look for in a career and be rewarded with significant income potential, bonuses and benefits.
We look for candidates whose personal values are matched with our values. Through this synergy, a successful partnership can flourish. Important candidate attributes include:
- Determination and confidence.
- Self-motivation and discipline.
- People skills and sales abilities.
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
- Help clients achieve financial security.
- Learn how to build your own book of business.
- Develop financial strategies to meet clients' changing needs.
- Create customized solutions in the long-term best interest of clients.
- Apply your financial knowledge and expertise.
- Build on client relationships over the years, as you help them reach their goals.
Your Career Path:
Depending on your goals and aspirations, you can determine your own career path. This could include growing your client base as well as possibly mentoring newer Advisors, once you’ve achieved success yourself. IMG Financial Group, Inc. also has a career path to become an Associate Vice President, Vice President, and Senior Vice President of the firm, based on several factors including experience with IMG and production.
If you're interested in learning more about an opportunity at IMG Financial Group, Inc., contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include an updated copy of your resume.
TN 1580984 DOFU 8/31
IMG Financial Group, Inc. 4550 Post Oak Place, Suite 125 Houston TX 77027 Securities and investment advisory services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Securities dealer and registered investment advisor. IMG Financial Group, Inc. is independently owned and operated.