Solutions for you and your family
When it comes to financial matters, it's easy to see where you want to go. It's harder to figure out how to get there. Whether you're saving for retirement, investing for the future, funding a college education or reaching for any of a hundred other financial goals, we can help.
Solutions for your business
For your business to reach its full potential, you need to understand the financial tools at your disposal. We can apply our expertise to help your business succeed.
Fee-Based Financial Planning
A dynamic approach to helping you and your family reach your financial goals
We use financial planning tools and resources to help you and your family reach your financial goals. We provide expertise in the six areas with the biggest impact on your personal financial situation and develop plans and strategies to help you succeed.
We help you identify where you want to go, and show you how to get there, turning financial planning into a powerful force for you.
Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.
To run a successful business, you need to understand the financial choices available to business owners. At our firm, we apply our expertise, resources and tools to find long-term solutions that can help your business grow and succeed.
Business planning: The key to protecting your business and your net worth.
- Key Person Life Insurance: Protect your business against the loss of key people.
- Business estate planning: How to preserve your life's work.
- Business continuation: Planning for your business after you're gone.
Benefits for key executives
- Executive Bonus Plans: How to reward key employees.
- The Golden Executive Bonus Agreement: Protecting key employees with life insurance.
- Life Rewards: Providing retirement benefits for key employees
- Planning for changes in ownership
- Retirement & Brokerage Accounts
- Individual Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Annuities (Fixed & Variable)
- 529 Plans/UTMAs/Coverdell Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Health Insurance