Andy was an attorney for over 25 years and the managing partner of a downtown litigation firm. As a result, he brings a diverse and valuable perspective to his individual and business clients.
Andy enjoys helping professionals and high net worth individuals overcome the financial challenges that are unique to their chosen fields and specialties. He offers advice and implementation of ideas concerning asset protection, wealth accumulation, debt reduction, and basic insurance strategies. This is done through a wide range of competitive financial concepts, products, and services.
Born in New York, Andy has lived in Houston for over 30 years. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a business degree in marketing, and went on to earn his law degree- cum laude, from the University of Houston Law Center.
A great people-person with an open-minded outlook and a sense of humor, Andy gives personal attention to every individual and business client.
Andy resides in the Galleria area with his wife, Mary. In his spare time, Andy enjoys watching his 19-year-old twins Molly and Zachary play sports for their college; snow skiing and attending music concerts; and spending time at The Houstonian Club.
Are you taking advantage of all the areas IMG can help you?
For Your Practice. Financial Planning*
- Tax Strategies+
- Employee Benefit Programs
- 401(k) Plans
- Business Insurance Strategies
- Business Financial Planning and Growth Strategies
- Business Succession Strategies
- Executive Compensation Strategies
- AssociationAssociation with business professionals such as attorneys, CPA's and financial institutions
For You and Your Family.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Strategies+
- Asset Protection Concepts
- Life Insurance
- Own Occupation Disability Income Protection
- Education Cost Strategies
- Retirement Strategies
- Charitable Gift Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Association with business professionals such as attorneys, CPA's and financial institutions
*Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
+ Specific Tax and Legal consequences should be verified by your Tax Advisor and Legal Counsel.